With two beautiful locations in Rockford, MI and Howard City, MI, Camp Roger Summer Camp builds faith and friendships in a fun and safe environment. The lessons learned at camp – independence, friendship, problem solving, good judgment, and more – help children grow and thrive. Choose Camp Roger for your child this summer.
What are parents saying about Camp Roger?
Camp Roger has always been my favorite camp as I grew up there in my younger years. I was able to get my son there this year and he had a most memorable experience!!! He absolutely loved it. His new camp choice!! Thank you so much to the amazing staff and awesome counselors!!!Lara, Camper Parent
My 9 year old just finished 8 days in camp and had an excellent time! This was her first trip away from home and she made so many friends and can’t wait to come back year after year! Thanks for all you do for our youth!Michelle, Camper Parent
- For boys and girls entering Kindergarten – 5th grade in the fall
- Located at Camp Scottie in Howard City – just 35 miles north of downtown Grand Rapids
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Session fee: $205
- Transportation available for additional fee of $40
Campers interact with the outdoors through age-appropriate, themed adventures.
- 4-Day Sessions for boys and girls entering 1st – 5th grade in the fall: $360 + $5 store deposit
- 8-Day Sessions for boys and girls entering 3rd – 9th grade in the fall: $585 + $15 store deposit
- Located at Camp Roger in Rockford – just 15 miles north of downtown Grand Rapids
Campers learn independence and grow friendships through our overnight camp experiences.
- 8-Day Pioneer River/South Manitou Trips for boys or girls entering 8th – 10th grade in the fall: $625
- 8-Day Pioneer North Manitou Trips for boys or girls entering 9th – 11th grade in the fall: $625
- 12-Day Coed Voyager Porcupine Mountains Trips for teens entering 11th grade in the fall through recent graduates: $710
- All trips start at Camp Roger in Rockford with team building and trip planning.
Pioneers explore the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and develop rustic camping skills. Voyagers backpack for a week and then return to Camp Roger to serve alongside Overnight Camp counselors during a 4-Day Session.
Which experience is best for my camper?
Finding the right program for your camper is important. We want to help you match your camper to the best session for them this summer. Progression is built in to all of Camp Roger’s programs so that each camper can engage where it is appropriate for them. Sometimes it can be difficult to determine which session is best. Feel free to give us a call, we’d be happy to help you work through these questions. 616.874.7286